Shure PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System with IEM
(J13: 566-590 MHz)
NEW in BOX!
The PSM 300 from Shure is a professional-quality wireless in-ear monitoring system that delivers 24-bit digital audio and offers wireless freedom to performers. It can be used in several environments for audio application such as live stage, theater, rehearsals, houses of worship, and more. It features an audio reference compander that ensures a clearer sound and provides lower noise and audio that have no artifacts. The wireless coverage range extends to over 300' and the system helps eliminate dropouts. The PSM 300 monitor system is easy to setup and operate; it offers one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume using MixMode or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
The P3T-J13 from Shure is a half-rack 24-bit digital audio wireless transmitter for the personal in ear monitoring system. It can be used in various environments to send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver, (sold separately), up to 300' away for applications such as live stage, theater, rehearsals, and more. It features audio reference companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts. This rugged transmitter is built with easy front-panel controls, including the one-touch sync and input level knobs which are there to enable quick setup and easy operation. Furthermore, the rear-panel has balanced inputs and loop outputs that can provide versatile connectivity to other audio sources or P3T wireless units.
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- High-contrast LCD menu with detailed L/R audio output meters
- Detachable antenna
- External power supply
- Selectable line/aux level
The P3RA-J13 Wireless Bodypack Receiver from Shure is a compact wireless receiver designed to be used with a Shure P3T transmitter to comprise a PSR 300 personal monitoring system. It can be used in various environments for audio applications such as, live stage, theater, houses of worship, and more. It features 24-bit digital audio clarity and has a range of up to 300'. Find a wireless channel using the scan function to automatically select the cleanest frequency available. Adjust the volume and use the MixMode feature or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio. Use EQ and volume limiting to individualize your sound using the LCD menu. It is built with a rugged aluminum body, can be clipped onto a belt or guitar strap. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use and with the optional SB900 rechargeable battery (sold separately)you can extend the runtine to up to 7 hours. The power save mode preserves battery life when earphone is not connected.
- 5-Segment Battery Life Meter
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime up to 7 hours
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300' (90 m) range
The Shure SE215 Sound-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Earphones (Clear) offer outstanding sound quality in a lightweight and affordable package. The headphones use dynamic MicroDrivers to deliver clear, natural audio with an extended bass response for a rich, lifelike listening experience. The detachable cable has formable wires that fit over the ears to stay out of the way whether you're listening on stage or at home. The cable is reinforced with Kevlar for lasting durability. The gold-plated MMCX earpiece connectors have a lock-snap mechanism that allows 360° rotation for a comfortable fit.
A personalized fit kit with multiple sizes and types of eartips is included to ensure that you get the best comfort and sound isolation possible. The in-ear design allows the earphones to effectively reduce ambient noise by as much as 37dB. The gold-plated 3.5mm connector provides wide compatibility with a variety of MP3 players, CD players, laptops, and more. A soft carrying case provides tangle-free storage.
- Lightweight, comfortable design
- Dynamic MicroDrivers deliver clear, natural audio with an extended bass response for a rich, lifelike listening experience
- Formable wires fit over the ears to stay out of the way whether you're listening on stage or at home
- The gold-plated MMCX earpiece connectors have a lock-snap mechanism that allows 360° rotation for a comfortable fit
- The cable is Kevlar-reinforced for durability and is detachable for easy replacement
- Personal fit kit provides a variety of eartips to reduce ambient noise by up to 37dB and increase bass response
- The gold-plated 3.5mm connector provides wide compatibility with a variety of MP3 players, CD players, laptops, and more
- A soft carrying case is included for storage and travel