At Top 40 Guitars Customer satisfaction is our first concern.
All our items have a 14 day return policy.
For any reason you are not happy with any item you purchase
please return it for a refund.
*All returned items must include original packing.
Peace be with you...
How do you get the tone of a cranked up 100 watt tube amp?
Buy a Blackstar HT5R
Blackstar HT-5R Head & HT-112 1x12 Cab Bundle, Blonde!
Through an exclusive deal with Blackstar amplification...
Top 40 Guitars was able to make a below market deal on the remaining inventory of HT-5R amps in Blonde. They are no longer in production and once they are gone they will no longer be available.
Do not miss out. Order NOW!
NOT a Second, Return or Open Box. Brand NEW!!! Complete Warranty From Blackstar. Ships in Original Box. We made a below market purchase on these amps and our passing along the savings to You!HT-5R OVERVIEW
The Blackstar HT-5R Head & HT-112 1x12 Cab Bundle, Blonde comes complete with the versatile HT-5R Head and a HT-112 Cabinet for loud and clear projection. The HT-5R Head and HT-112 1x12 Cab Bundle features a limited edition Blonde finish, which creates a beautifully vintage appearance for players who fancy a change from classic black. The HT-5RH Head offers exceptional versatility with separate controls for the two channels, as well as 3-band EQ and ISF control. Blackstar's patented Infinite Shape Feature allows artists to accurately sculpt their ideal tone, ranging from classic American to iconic British. There is also a Digital Reverb option on-board to add an extra dimension to your sound. The HT-112 Speaker Cabinet is equipped with a 50W 1 x 12" speaker, and features a roadworthy construction with reinforced corners. Finally, this powerful bundle is the perfect choice for any level of player wanting a premium tone.
- Limited Edition Blonde Finish For Vintage Look
- HT-5R Head Paired With HT-112 Speaker Cabinet
- Equipped With 1 x 12" Speaker For Clear Projection
- 5 Watts Of Power In Push-Pull Configuration
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature For USA Or British Tones
The Blackstar HT-5RH Head is loaded with a whole range of features that allow precise tonal shaping, so that you can find the sound that suits your style. There are two channels on-board that can be selected via the included footswitch, these include Clean or Overdrive. The Clean channel can be sculpted via the Volume control for increased output, while the Tone knob lets you choose between a warm, dark tone or light and bright. The Overdrive Channel can be adjusted using the Gain control for a full, distorted and crunchy sound, whilst the Volume increases the projection.Unique Push-Pull Design
The HT-5R Valve Head features a unique push-pull amp design, that delivers the crunchy, high gain characteristics of a 100W output stage, but with lower power and volume. The push-pull configuration produces 5 Watts of output and provides excellent valve harmonics, and plenty of powerful tones to create the sound that you require.ISF Control
No Blackstar amp would be complete without the patented ISF control. This easy-to-use function enables players to achieve the choice of two iconic tones at the turn of a dial. When turned counter clockwise, the amp delivers a classic American characteristic, with a tight bottom end. When turned clockwise, the amp delivers a classic British tone with a woody texture. ISF is perfect for players who like a variety of tones and styles, and ideal for cover bands who might feature both tones.12" Custom-Designed 50W Speaker
The HT-112 is an extension cabinet that is designed to be paired with the HT range, for loud and clear projection. The HT-112 is equipped with a 12" 50W speaker and constructed with high quality materials to ensure that players achieve their perfect sounds.HT 5R Head: Features
- Limited edition blonde finish creates vintage appearance
- Small but mighty 5 Watt format
- Unique push-pull configuration offers rich valve harmonics & full sounding tone
- Equipped with patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) for unlimited tonal options
- Two foot-switchable channels include Overdrive & Clean
- Volume x2, Tone, Gain, 3-Band EQ, ISF & Reverb controls provide great versatility
- Digital reverb offers increased flexibility
- Speaker emulated output makes pro direct recording easy
- Series: HT
- Amp Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 1 x 12BH7
- Watts: 5 W
- Inputs: Guitar, MP3/Line
- Controls: Volume x2, Tone, Overdrive Select, Gain, 3-Band EQ, ISF, Reverb
- Channels: 2 (Clean/Overdrive)
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Dimensions: 444 x 229 x 228 (mm)
- Finish: Blonde
- Equipped with 1 x 12" Blackbird 50 speaker for loud & clear projection
- For use with HT series
- High quality construction for quality sound
- Limited Edition Blonde finish creates vintage appearance
- Series: HT
- Power: 50W
- Impedance: 16
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Blackbird 50 custom designed by Blackstar
- Weight: 10.73kg
- Dimensions: 443 x 249 x 444 (mm)
*We will ship to Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO.
Please call or email for shipping cost before order.
*Top 40 Guitars is a Veteran Owned Business!
*USS Duluth LPD 6 (My last ship)
At Top 40 Guitars
"We are player's also"
- Condition: Brand New (New)
- Brand: Blackstar
- Model: HT-5R Head & HT-112 1x12 Cab Bundle
- Finish: Blonde
- Categories: Small Amps
- Year: NEW