Based on the classic Guild guitars seen in the hands of players such as Buddy Guy and Black Keys guitarist Dan Auerbach, the Guild T-Bird ST solidbody electric guitar offers classic T-Bird tone and playability with a simplified control set. The guitar's all-mahogany body boasts a '60s-style offset shape that will draw immediate attention at your gig. And a duet of LB-1 humbucking pickups offers wide-ranging tone appropriate for almost any style of music. Finally, a stopbar tailpiece gives the T-Bird ST impressive sustain, note definition, and tuning stability.
The Guild T-Bird ST offers an offset body design that's immediately recognizable to anyone who's ever seen one of the original vintage treasures. The body and neck are crafted from mahogany for a warm, yet clear tonality, that works well with the LB-1 pickups. And the guitar's neck is carved to a comfortable "C" profile that fills your hand without being too bulky. The T-Bird ST electric guitar is a wonderful option if you're looking for an old-school look that will help you stand out onstage.
The pair of LB-1 humbucking pickups onboard the T-Bird ST are replicas of the original pickups found on '60s Guild guitars. We like these pickups here at Sweetwater for the way they boast a clear tone with plenty of punch for hard rock styles. Factor in three-way switching and you've got a wide sonic range to explore.
Equipped with a stopbar tailpiece, the Guild T-Bird ST offers impressive tuning stability. It also enhances sustain and note definition, giving you a solid sonic foundation to sculpt a wide range of tones.Guild T-Bird ST Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Based on the S-200 reissue, with a streamlined control set
- Recognizable offset mahogany body
- Comfortable C-shaped mahogany neck
- LB-1 pickups offer humbucking and single-coil-type tones
- Stopbar tailpiece for maximum sustain and tuning stability
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: T-Bird
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 1-piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C profile
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, bound
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid blocks
- Number of Frets: 22, Nickel Silver Medium
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Guild tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Sta-Tite nickel
- Neck Pickup: Guild LB-1 Little Bucker Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Guild LB-1 Little Bucker Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: .010-.046
- Case Included: Gig bag
- Condition: Mint (Used)
- Brand: Guild
- Model: T-Bird ST
- Finish: White
- Categories: Solid Body
- Year: 2017